PRESERVE IT FOREVER !
Few things are as cherished as a wedding gown. With the careful planning that goes into selecting the perfect gown, many brides choose to heirloom their dress as a keepsake. A properly preserved gown preserves the dream of passing it down to a loved one.
While a gown may only be worn once, and may not appear soiled, it will require careful cleaning. Hidden soiling includes perspiration and body oils. Long gowns will pick up soil along the hemline and train and very likely, there will be food and beverage spills. Some stains, which are not immediately visible, will develop with age through oxidation causing discolouration, fabric weakness and damage to the gown.
The Flower Factory are an accredited representative for the Prestige Preservation Program.
WEDDING GOWN CARE PROVIDED:
- Thorough Inspection
- Cleaning and pressing
- Stain removal
- Sealed inner box prevents mould, mildew, or insect damage
- Viewing window allows easy periodic viewing of gown while protecting your gown from harmful ultra violet rays
- Outer storage box prevents sunlight and UV damage for long term storage
- Acid-free storage chest and packing tissue ensure that gowns are properly stored in materials that will not yellow or bleed into the fabric as it is stored through time.
- Oxygen-purged environment to guard against oxidation (yellowing or discolouring)
- Oxygen is replaced with a harmless inert gas
- Additional control measures are employed to control humidity, pH, and oxygen levels within the storage compartment.
- The PPP advanced system guarantees that your gown will be as good as the day you wore it down the aisle.
- Your wedding veil can be cleaned and preserved with your wedding gown at no additional cost.
Wedding gown cleaning and preservation $495.00 inc GST
PRESTIGE PRESERVATION PROGRAM GUARANTEES SATISFACTION
“ The article inside a PPP Memory Box has been professionally cleaned and preserved using the safest and most effective measures. If for any reason, your customer is not satisfied, we will re-clean and preserve the item at no charge to your customer”
Call The Flower Factory on 1300 737 670 to book your gown in for preservation.